phpEventCalendar :: Installation
- Download pec-x.y.tar.gz (or pec-x.y.tar for Windows users)
- Untar/unzip phpEventCalendar into a directory on your server.
All files will untar/unzip
under the folder phpEventCallendar, which is part of the archive.
- Make changes to config.php. The file is fairly well documented.
- In a browser, go to the URL for the createtables.php file,
included in the distribution. This step creates the database tables,
and give you a link to the calendar if successful.
- Login to the calendar (link is at bottom) with the default user:
Once you are logged in, I recommend that you first visit the user admin
page (link at bottom), and change your password.
- username: admin
- password: password
- Delete createtables.php